Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Hurst Creek M.U.D. has installed Metron-Farnier "Smart" meters which allow you to monitor your irrigation schedules, water use, and detect leaks (even slow leaks such as a running toilet).
Visit Waterscope where you may monitor your usage and set up alerts on your home computer or smart phone.
To register and monitor your meter:
1. Visit www.waterscope.us
2. Click "Register" to get started
3. Enter your VN ID number. (This is your meter number which you can find on your bill to the left of your usage history)
4. Enter your Account number. (This can be found in the top right corner of your bill) Do not use the hyphens.
5. Enter the email address you would like to use as your login ID.
6. Once completed, Waterscope will send you a temporary password via email.
If you have any questions regarding your Waterscope account, you may call The Hills offices for any assistance at 512-261-6281